Welcome to my blog where I share my travel experiences. My intention is to wander around the world and experience history and culture to the fullest.
I have an intense passion for language, culture, and food coupled with a big bucket list of adventures that I would like to strike off.
I hope to inspire you to pursue your passions.
Countries I have been to:
- Saw the Grand Canyon in Arizona.
- “Houston, can you hear me?” Toured the NASA Space Center in Houston.
- Stood on the spot where John F. Kennedy was assassinated at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas.
- Witnessed the Great Wildebeest Migration.
- Attended a 2-day Tanzanian wedding, full of glitz and glam.
- Took my first solo trip from Nairobi to Malindi through Mombasa, Kilifi, Mida, and Watamu.
Join other adventure travelers like you!
I would like to invite you to join my email newsletter where I’ll send you my travel adventure guides, and you’ll be signed up to get occasional e-mails where I share my best experiences and travel tips with you.
Just enter your name and email below, and click “Subscribe!”